FRONT OF HOUSE / OFFICE MANAGER
£21K - £26K a year
The Assembly Rooms is one of London's leading film editing companies with a roster of 10 award winning editors. They edit commercials, promos, films and documentaries.
So, what's the job?
They are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Front of House/Office Manager to join their team.
This position will involve Front of House/Office Management duties, including:
• Answering the phones
• Welcoming and acting as the first point of contact for clients
• Opening the office each day and ensuring it’s presentable at all times
• Dealing with all company suppliers and maintaining existing contracts
• A good knowledge of Excel and Word
• Working with the team of runners and overseeing client services
• Arranging couriers and taxis and editor/partner business travel
• Organising company events
• Managing company budgets, including petty cash
• Booking freelancers
• Arranging interviews for potential employees
• Keeping personnel records up to date, staff holidays and contract renewals
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
The successful applicant will:
have excellent communication skills
have eye for detail
They are looking for somebody who is creative, great with people and has an interest in being involved in the development of the company as they continue to grow and evolve.
Interested…? Great, read on!
How do I apply?
Download the application form below, fill it in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: FRIDAY 17th MAY AT 6pm.
Salary: £21K - £26K per year (depending on experience)
GOOD LUCK from #TeamBAD