EXCITING NEW JOB
GET IN QUICKLY!
This is a fantistic opportunity to work for an award-winning production company in Shoreditch?
Do you want to earn a starting salary of £24K?
So, what’s the job?
Pulse Films are looking to find an assistant to ensure the effective and efficient running of the Commercials and Music department.
The role will suit an excellent communicator who is systems orientated with exceptional organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and who has the ability to multitask. This would be an ideal job for someone wanting to eventually progress into a Producer role. Assistant experience and knowledge of the broader commercials landscape is helpful but not essential. The below list of duties outlines the core responsibilities of the role but at times it may be necessary to help with things not set out below.
• Personal assistant to the Managing Director of Commercials and Music
• Diary Management for senior staff and Directors
• General point of contact for the department
• Booking international and domestic travel for the department
• Managing, organising and budgeting internal and external events
• Awards management; monitoring and submitting to industry awards
• Proof reading treatments; for which good grammar is required
• File management of soft/hard copies of various contracts, scripts and other important documents
• Raising purchase order’s and managing the department PMI (company's accounting system)
• Processing expenses and reconciling monthly Credit Card statements
As soon as possible - depending on any notice you may have to give if you are already working
Interested…? Great, read on!
How do I apply?
Download the application form below, fill it in and email to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit your completed questionnaire is Fri 27th April.
The deadline is approaching very quickly and that's because that's how quickly the ad industry moves
GOOD LUCK from #TeamBAD
DO YOUR RESEARCH...
Find out more about your potential employer below.
Watch each video to explore their body of work and don't forget to head over to their website to read more